Friday, August 14, 2015

Hummus Chicken

 
 Ingredients:
4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper
1 cup hummus (store-bought or try my homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus recipe here )
paprika
cumin
chili powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, place chicken in an oven safe dish and season with salt and pepper.  Drop spoonfuls of hummus evenly over chicken and spread to coat each breast evenly.  (I recommend scooping cup of hummus into a separate container to ensure you do not to contaminate unused hummus.)  Lightly sprinkle with paprika, cumin and chili powder and place in oven.  Bake for 25-30 minutes.

Devotional:
"Blessed are those whose lawless deeds have been forgiven, and whose sins have been covered.  Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will not take into account." - Romans 4:7-8

   Every day I feel grateful that Jesus forgave my sins and made me a new person.  He covered my sins with His ultimate sacrifice so that one day when I stand before God, it will be His work on the cross that make me acceptable into God's kingdom, not anything done on MY part! And every day I am thankful that His spirit changes me into the woman I was always longing to be!

To think little of sin is to think little of the savior

No comments :

Post a Comment