Saturday, April 26, 2014

High Heel Glam Cupcakes aka "Milano Blahniks"

High Heel Glam Cupcakes
aka "Milano Blahniks"
 

 
I made these for my daughter's 2nd Annual Daddy Daughter Dance.  I wanted to make something "Super Girly" and you can't get any girlier than hot pink, glitter-laden stilettos!  They would also be perfect for sweet sixteens, slumber parties or bachelorette parties!  Really, these divalicious treats are perfect for anything that requires you to "Bring on the Bling"!!!
 
Here's what you'll need:
Pink Velvet Cake Mix
Can of Hot Pink Icing
Disco Dust (edible baker's glitter)
Mini bow Cupcake picks ( I made my own using stickers and toothpicks)
Pirouette Wafers
Milano Cookies
melted white chocolate
 
Surprisingly Easy Assembly:
1.) Bake  cupcakes as directed. 
2.)  Using melted chocolate as a glue, attach heels to milanos  and milanos to cupcakes.
3.)  Ice cupcakes, sprinkle with disco dust and add your cupcake picks.
 
*Baker's Secret tip - place a dollop of frosting under each cupcake on serving platter or travel case to hold cupcakes in place; do the same with a dollop of melted chocolate under each wafer "heel" as well to ensure your cupcakes won't fall over*
 





 
And here's a look at my "real-life" inspiration!!  I can't WAIT to rock these at some Razorback Women's B-ball games this fall!!!  WPS, indeed!
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment