Saturday, April 20, 2013

Perfectly Pink Princess Cupcakes

Perfectly Pink Princess Cupcakes


 So........my daughter's school was having a Daddy/Daughter Dance and they asked the moms to bring cupcakes or cookies.  To tell you the truth, I was looking for an excuse to make these and I was SOOOO pleased with how they turned out!  It was the perfect "sweet treat" for such a "sweet occasion"!  The cupcakes were as fleeting as my daughter's childhood (sigh).......my advice.....savor both while you can!!!

I used a boxed Devil's Food cake for the cupcake and piped on Hot Pink icing.  For the mini cupcake topper, I used a mini Reese's Pieces cup and decorated it to match.  (Tip):  Use a can of  aerosol  frosting to decorate the reese's cup....the tips are smaller and easier to use on such a small piece.  And don't forget the sprinkles!!!!





Cinderella and her Prince Charming!!!!
It was a magical night...filled with little moments that we will all cherish forever!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment