Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Butterfly Pancakes

 
What little girl doesn't like butterflies!!!  And they teach us such a valuable lesson....life is about changing!  We are constantly transforming!  Question is, are we changing for the better or are we allowing our flaws, weaknesses and deficiencies to seep deeper into our routine until it one day becomes our character?  The answer can only be found in whose hands  we entrust this responsibility of transforming and changing us to.  If you ask me, I would rather have almighty God mold me rather than try to mold myself on my own.  (I've seen what I'm capable of...... and it pales GREATLY in comparison to what I can do in congruence with God!  Listed below are a few verses that go well with the "Transforming butterfly" concept.  You can implement them any way you feel led....the lesson will be a blessing to your kids no matter how you teach it and is sure to last much longer than the beautiful pancakes which I assure you will disappear within minutes!!!
 

 

 
 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
                     -  2 Corinthians 5:17
 

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.—his good, pleasing and perfect will."

               - Romans 12:2
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment